PriemConsult (Pty) Ltd was established in 2014 as a consulting civil engineering company. The Company has Engineering and Project Management expertise and has experience working with Government Departments, Water Boards, Local and District Municipalities as well as private clients such as Developers and Mining Companies.
PriemConsult is managed by Hans Priem, a Professional Civil Engineer and Water Specialist with 40 years of professional experience. The Company utilises technical and draughting personnel on a contract basis as and when required.
Hans Priem started his career with the then Department of Water Affairs (3 years), after which he has gained experience in the consulting engineering profession with Van Wyk and Louw / Africon (16 years), BKS / Consultburo (1 year) and Infraburo (17 years). Click on Profile for more information.
PriemConsult can provide or assist with the following engineering services:
- Project management from project inception through all phases of the project cycle up to its implementation and handing over to client or community.
- Feasibility studies and master planning.
- Concept planning, preliminary and detail design.
- Preparation of contract documentation and drawings for tender purposes.
- Tender evaluation and recommendation.
- Contract administration and supervision of during construction.
- Hydraulic analysis and optimisation of new and existing water supply networks and schemes.
- Planning and design of municipal infrastructure for township development / housing projects.
- Design and implementation of projects involving labour intensive construction methods such as roads, water reticulation and sewer drainage systems.
- Planning and design of rural water supply (boreholes, etc) and sanitation (on site).
- Rural water treatment.
- Site investigations.
Click on Showcase for past projects.
PriemConsult has experience and expertise within the following engineering disciplines:
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- Water Engineering (Bulk Distribution, Storage, Pump Stations & Reticulation)
- Sanitation Engineering (Outfall Sewers, Pump Stations & Reticulation)
- Stormwater Management / Floodline determination
- Water Conservation / Water Demand Management
- Township Development Services – Urban & Rural